- Halloween stuff
- Pumpkin spice EVERYTHING
- Cool weather
- Allergies would be a thing of the past.
- Pretty colors because everything is dying
- It’s hot as balls right now
- Did I already say Halloween stuff?
- Ability to wear a sweater or a scarf without going into heat stroke
- I cannot mention the fact that it’s hotter than Satan’s asshole enough.
- Candy on sale.
Take note: Different forms of intimacy.
I would feel so bad washing this off, holy shit
You could take a bath afterward with the artist and they can wash it off for you so you don’t feel responsible for their work. But also, it could teach the same kind of patience and concept that nothing lasts forever, similarly to the Tibetan Buddhist sand mandala tradition. And it could be just another step in your process of intimacy. Just a thought.
I want to paint on someone holy shit.
I totally can’t paint to save my life but am 100% with being painted/drawn on. This is amazing.
Holy crap wow that gives me a whole new idea entirely…. I mean… I always thought bathing and showering together were one of the greatest ways to be intimate without sex, but holy shit… Painting on each other then bathing together to wash it off?
Just…. Unf. Perfect.
Trisha, please stop.
THIS IS SO FUCKING PERFECT OMG